Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekend Getaway

This past weekend my fiancé and I went to Ocean Shores with a couple friends for a weekend getaway. I got there Friday night and left early Monday morning. Obviously I haven't weighed myself the whole weekend but considering, I don't think I did THAT badly.....I stuck with my 2 Hydroxycut and 1 Raspberry Ketone every morning when I wake up too.

Friday dinner: half dose of formula before I began my 1.5 hour drive - turkey sloppy joe (about 1/2 of the bun, then I opened it and just ate all the ground meat inside), small handful of fries

Saturday breakfast: half dose of formula in the morning  - one small Pillsbury cinnamon roll with icing

Saturday morning snack: fiancé and I shared a chocolate croissant at local bakery that was wafting evil delicious smells around town

Saturday lunch: clam chowder and sweet potato fries (took SOOOO much self-control! Trust me, I ate less than the kids in that restaurant)

Saturday dinner: 2 Mexican wrap things (tortilla, queso, cilantro, ground turkey, cheese sprinkled on top), sounds like a lot but they really were relatively healthy. Should've stopped at one though

Sunday breakfast: homemade breakfast scramble (2 eggs, handful of hash browns and sausage)

Sunday lunch: sautéed chicken and mushroom with rice at local Mexican restaurant

Sunday dinner: half plate of dump nachos (we basically dumped all the leftover perishables onto them, ie. cilantro, cheese, lettuce, etc)

As you can see, I didn't do TOO HORRIBLY bad considering I was on a getaway at a tourist town. I didn't have the healthiest options but I think I did relatively well keeping my portions small. Again, dinner is where I screw up. This time because I literally forgot to take my second dose in the evening. There was so much running around and what not I simply forgot until I was half way through dinner.

Good thing was that we did lots of walking around town, shopping and even on the sandy beach, that I did get some exercise.

BAD thing was I didn't consume nearly enough water. If it had been just my fiancé and I, there would be no problem. But being with friends, I didn't want to be a bother and be the girl constantly looking for a restroom. I did get a slight headache between breakfast and lunch on both days and probably averaged about half of the water I normally consume.

I plan to go home and weigh myself this evening. I am NOT expecting to have lost weight, I just hope I didn't gain the weight back!

I also plan on starting an All Liquid Diet tomorrow. It as simple as it sounds, I'm allowed to consume anything that's in liquid form. I plan to make some fresh juices, fruit smoothies, soups if I eat out, etc. There is evidence online that it's a really good way to jump start weight loss and also detoxes that body, which I definitely need after this weekend!

Tomorrow: 2 hydroxycut, 1 raspberry ketone, ALL LIQUID DIET (anything liquid: juices, smoothies, soups, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment