Wednesday, April 23, 2014

One month mark

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with these blogs daily. I've just been busy with wedding stuff, you should see my living room!

Anyhow, I've been really good keeping up with my Roca Labs everyday and eating at least 1000 calories a day. I also walk at least 30minutes a day. Been keeping up with my protein shakes, lean and greens and.......NO CHANGE!!!

WTF?!?!

I'm pretty discouraged. Only 6 pounds in one month. I've stayed at 175lbs for a week or so. Given I did fluctuate a little and stumbled on calorie intake and what not, but I had wanted to lose more. Not only did I do my Roca Labs, I also added other health related things like protein shakes and walking, which I never did before. I make better choices even when eating out and I feel like I've really changed my lifestyle even after just one month. But I really need to lose more than the tiny 6lbs a month. So the 4 month period I have before the wedding, 6x4=24lbs. That's not ok....that only brings me down to 157 in 4 months. Especially with all the effort and money I'm putting into this.


That's why I'm exploring additional options. I'm looking into Medifast again (the food is disgusting to me but it did work for the short period of time I was on it), the HMR diet and Body by Vi. All of those are meal replacements. I'm hoping with their controlled portions and intake, plus my Roca Labs, I will be able to lose more. I am able to get a small lot of the HMR diet off Craigslist and 4 bags of Body by Vi within the next couple days. I was thinking I would follow the Body by Vi and use it as 2 meal replacements and eat one HMR meal as my last meal. Snack on veggies or nuts and what not.

AND I'm going to wake up earlier to either jog in nice weather or do some Taibo or Zumba or Wii Fit on rainy days in additional to walking during lunch when I can. So hopefully the added cardio plus the controlled food intake will help me!


Feeling pretty dang discouraged right now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment