Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Discipline

Through some testing, I realized I do have self discipline! hahaha

Saturday: Roca Labs for breakfast; Lean Cuisine plus protein smoothie for lunch; take out Chicken Teriyaki for dinner - I ate all the chicken, little bit of salad and rice. Exercise: I was babysitting 2 kids all day....didn't need formal exercise

Sunday: late start, NO ROCA LABS; Fish & Chips for brunch (peeled off breading and had little bit of fries); 1 Chobani yogurt, 1 corndog for dinner

Monday: NO ROCA LABS; Lean Cuisine for lunch; 10-piece chicken nuggets and some potstickers for dinner

Tuesday: NO ROCA LABS; Lean Cuisine for lunch; Chicken Alfredo for dinner (half portion). Exercise: walking 30 minutes

All in all, I do have some self-discipline! I went off Roca Labs for about 3 days (instructions says 2 days) and kept my portions just as small as I normally would! Given I didn't make the smartest healthiest food choices but I was happy and satisfied AND didn't get there by overeating. That's what's important.

Weight: Lost another pound! Down to 175lbs. Didn't measure myself though. unsuccessful

_________________________________

Wednesday Breakfast: Hydroxycut & Raspberry Ketone; Roca Labs; UNSUCCESSFUL kale celery and apple protein smoothie (I tried 2 blenders and it was basically green shredded kale/celery protein water) I drank all the liquid and dumped it. (maybe too much fiber?)

Snack: 1 serving (28 whole nuts) of Planter's Nutrition Mix (only 160 calories and 7g protein)


Planned Wednesday Lunch: Chicken & egg white salad, maybe on toast?

Planned Wednesday Dinner: we're eating out, so I'll have to try for a salad or appetizer. Maybe sliders? Small and easy to control portion but still filling.

Exercise: probably none, it's raining cats and dogs today. Maybe some Slim in 6?


Overall I'm pretty happy. I realized I can still keep my portions small even without Roca Labs, so now one nightmare is over (I was seriously having dreams of altering my wedding dress to fit after Roca Labs but then ballooning back up before the wedding and not be able to fit in it). Now I need to get back on it and get some more serious weight loss going!

7 more days to ONE MONTH of ROCA LABS!!

2 comments:

  1. Chub, you're doing good but you need to follow the instructions. As I gained few lbs when I skipped the instructions. Your eating habits are good and resemble mine as well. I wish you success in your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I just find that life gets in the way sometimes. I'm trying though!

    ReplyDelete