Friday, April 11, 2014

First YouTube video!

Yay! Yesterday night I made my first YouTube video documenting my Roca Labs experience so far. I didn't go into too much detail cuz I didn't want it to be 10 minutes long, but it was a good start. I realized how easy and quick it was so from now on I might be more inclined to make more hahaha ~
 
 
Breakfast: strawberry banana protein smoothie (OMG delicious and so filling)
Lunch: half Costco blueberry muffin
Dinner: half cup of kale, cucumber protein smoothie; 1.5 cups of roasted brussel spouts and mushrooms, (plated) lean cuisine meatloaf and mashed potatoes
Snack: handful of local tortilla chips
Exercise: brisk walk for 30minutes
TOTAL: 970 calories after exercise

I know it's under 1,000 but I was sooooo stuffed! My fiancé felt my belly and he even said it felt like a rock. Lunch left me unsatisfied, the stupid muffin was so high in fat and calories I couldn't bring myself to eat more (especially after my fingertips were all oily and gross....ewwww). So I got hungry and snacked. Tip: don't eat fattening baked goods that you normally crave for as an actual meal, could be a big snack if you're REALLY craving it, but the fluffiness of muffins and probably other baked goods DO NOT make you full. They only give you tons of calories.

Here's a picture of my dinner: it was HUGE and I could barely finish it, but the dang thing was only a little over 500 calories >_< delicious though 


The protein powder seems to be doing me good, I wasn't actually hungry at lunch but knew I had to eat, it's also a very healthy way 1) make your smoothies creamier 2) add a large amount of protein 3) make your smoothie a lot more filling. I really do recommend adding a GOOD protein powder to your Roca Labs program.

NO WEIGHT LOSS today! But that's ok. I measured myself though (tried to be as accurate as I could, but self-measuring is never too trustworthy): Chest: 44"  / Waist: 40"  / Hip: 45.5"


Tomorrow: 2 Hydroxycut & 1 Raspberry Ketone; half purple dose of Roca Labs; kale cucumber banana strawberry protein smoothie for breakfast; egg white & chicken salad (maybe on wheat bread); dinner undecided....but I'm kinda craving McDonalds....maybe a wrap or something? We'll see how many calories I still have leftover after lunch and walking.

Weekend: I plan to buy another personal blender to keep at work so I can make smoothies during lunch too. And I also have about 1.5 hours of free time on Saturday morning (between waking up with the fiancé when he leaves for work and my usual Saturday babysitting gig) I will try to do some jogging or at least walking :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi. All the thing you ate during the day look delicious! And the video is great. Congratulations on the success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation! Wish you improve more in your weight loss journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I'm hoping I'm the slow-and-steady type....

    ReplyDelete