Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Scale Fail

Woohoo! Drinking Roca Labs has been a complete success!

Right before I left for work, I drank my formula just like this girl on YouTube:

Small increments is fast and easy to drink AND liquid form doesn't trigger my gag reflex! I also used a lemonade mix this time and it actually turned out DELICIOUS!

I downed about 32oz of water right after and felt just as full as when I "ate" it.

Lunch: yogurt cup while walking, which makes my walk at least 50-55min

Obviously I continued to drink water throughout the day, I started getting hungry around 3:30-4pm, so I mixed another low-calorie drink with my Anti-Cravings powder and that filled me up until dinner at about 7pm.

Dinner: we went out to dinner with some friends and I ended eating a steak night special. It was a 8oz sirloin (FYI: many calorie-count websites show sirloin to be the lowest caloric steak....just in case anyone has a craving but doesn't want to break their calorie bank) with baked potato, salad and a roll. I did eat the entire steak cuz I am a total carnivore, but I only nibbled at my baked potato and salad (forgot to ask for dressing on the side) and dinner roll. I checked afterwards and that dinner put me out to about 800 ish calories, which isn't bad for eating out!


NOWWWWW onto the real bummer: after dinner we went to shop at Walmart, preparing for a weekend cabin trip we were all going on (so I got at least an hour of stop and go walking there too). I also bought a SCALE!

I had weighed myself in the morning with my crappy old one and it gave me 177.2. I set up the new one I just bought and it gave me 184.4. Then it turned out my fiancé had an old scale lying around, and that one gave me 188.2.

WTF?!?!?!

To get my accurate weight I'll probably have to go to a doctor's office and get weighed. But another plan is to just pick a scale and consistently use that one's numbers, whether it is my ACTUAL weight or not.

I also contacted Roca Labs to find out their recommendation when it comes to using other weight loss supplement along with my Roca Labs, they said there is no medical evidence showing it is unsafe. I've used Hydroxycut before with a little bit of success and my friend also recommends Raspberry Ketone. I think I'll use those too, just to do everything I can to accelerate my weight loss. But remember, Roca Labs specifically says any medication or supplements needs to be taken ONE HOUR before the formula, unless directed by a doctor.


Tomorrow: 2 Hydroxycut & 1 Raspberry Ketone upon waking; drink formula (not in increments this time) when I arrive at work; HALF a Costco blueberry muffin for lunch, more if I don't fill up (half is 305 calories, whole is 610); walk for entire lunch hour (unless it pours, which it might); Anti-Cravings around 3:30pm; late dinner with family around 8:30pm (fingers crossed).

No comments:

Post a Comment