Tuesday, April 8, 2014

FRUSTRATION

I'm frustrated beyond belief. I KNOW I didn't do too well this past weekend but I wasn't expecting to GAIN IT ALL BACK
The foods I ate weren't that bad nor did I consume a crazy amount of calories, yes I didn't exercise but the formula doesn't require exercise everyday anyhow?!?!?!?!


I emailed Roca Labs and they said the reason why I'm not losing as much weight as I should is because I cut my calorie intake wayyyyy too low. 7-800 a day is apparently leading my body to go into a deficiency and thus store every bit that I consume. They say I should eat approx. 300 more calories a day and continue with the exercise. We'll see. I guess I won't do an ALL liquid diet but just replace some cravings/hunger with smoothies.

I went to a local farm stand and got a bunch of fruit and veggies and plan to either eat them as is or make smoothies. I'll try to bring my calorie intake up if they say it'll help. I've done soooo much research online and everybody seems to be losing at a very steady pace, but everyone is eating sandwiches, baked chicken and etc (much more than I eat) and they are still much more successful than I.

Lunch: one can of original V8 juice (70 calories); walking 30 minutes
Snack: 11 snap pea crisps and 1/2 cup of chex mix (200 calories)
Dinner: chicken and mushroom pasta (620 calories)
Total = 890 calories

Let's see how this goes.....if ANYONE has any recommendations or suggestions I would truly appreciate it. It's been 17 days and I'm back where I started. PLEASE HELP

Tomorrow: 2 Hydroxycut, 1 Raspberry Ketone; 1/2 dose of Roca Labs; green smoothie (kale, kiwi & strawberry) plus half blueberry muffin for lunch; another smoothie (strawberry banana?) plus cream soup/steamed veggies/hard broiled egg? for dinner; walk for lunch; maybe an evening walk around the lake if it doesn't rain

Oh, and I plan to start filming youtube videos tomorrow, although I haven't made much progress number-wise, I feel like I have good advice to give in terms of taking the formula and timing and what not....

No comments:

Post a Comment